noun (pl.archipelagos or archipelagoes)
- a large group or chain of islands: the Malay Archipelago.
- any large body of water with many islands.
- fading trace / glow.
- future of the north pole.
- surface collision between connecting points.
- the Archipelago, the Aegean Sea.
- instagram your contribution #archipelago #utopia #oslolux
- installation, mixed media, 2015
In an attempt of sculpting utopia, Archipelago is a mixed media installation created to explore the materiality of Aluminate. In a blitz of lights the surface changes from white to a range of colors. It creates a surface of glow which leaves a message that is fading out. The surface recharges in intervals and a new archipelago appears in reincarnation.
Instagram your version of utopia #archipelago #utopia #oslolux